Many things can thank the productivity of your business, but maybe nothing quite like an uncomfortable work setting where your employees can’t stop thinking about the lack of air conditioning. Not only do you want to ensure their comfort, but you also want to make your system is maintained so that you can avoid high energy costs and possibly having to replace the equipment entirely. So please take a few minutes to read about the steps you and your company can take in order to avoid these problems.
Have Your Maintenance Staff Regularly Done The Following…..
Hopefully your building has a team of people whose duty is to make sure your ac system is performing well. Any competent staff manager should have these tasks performed regularly as they’re quite easy to do, but there are a few tasks that only a professional technician should take on in order to perform regular commercial air conditioning maintenance in Jacksonville FL. However you may need to bring in people to do the following tasks:
- Regularly replace your air filters at least once a month, or at least have them checked to see if they’re dirty or need replacing. The filters in your system help circulate air and keep it free of allergens and dust particles that can make your work environment stuffy and intolerable.
- Your staff should also clean the condenser coils. This part of your system is responsible for transferring heat through your building so keeping them free of any blockages is very necessary.
- Grass, dirt, sticks, leaves, and other debris can accumulate around the outside part of your unit so regularly having it cleared is a fairly easy task. Any trees or shrubs that stand beside the unit may need to be trimmed too if they’re too close.
What Only an HVAC Technician Can Do
There’s going to be times when cleaning the inside and outside of a unit can’t solve the deeper problems that may be lingering underneath. A technician like those who work for us at Weather Engineers, Inc. have all the proper training to look for a wide variety of issues such as:
- The proper performance of all running parts such as the belts, gears, and other moving parts as they may need to be lubricated.
- Whether the system controls running the thermostat and other parts are properly calibrated.
- Seeing if all the electrical connections inside the unit are tightened enough so they’ll work correctly.
- And more refrigerant liquid may need to be added if a leak is found, which would also be repaired if any are found.
There are many more tasks that our technicians perform here at Weather Engineers, Inc. to provide sound commercial air conditioning maintenance here in Jacksonville FL. If you’d like to talk about our rates and plans, then please give us a call at (904) 503-7710. Properly maintaining your HVAC system doesn’t have to be a pain, and we’d love to help take these concerns off your mind and have your work environment returned to normal.