Air conditioners are a necessity in Jacksonville, FL, where the summers are hot and humid. But when your AC unit breaks down, it can be a major inconvenience. That’s where Weather Engineers, Inc. comes in. We are specialized in residential AC services in Jacksonville, FL, and we’re here to help you get your AC unit up and running again as quickly as possible.
What are some of the situations that residential AC services in Jacksonville, FL are called for?
Homes with central air conditioning need regular maintenance to ensure optimal performance and prevent breakdowns. Some of the most common reasons for calling AC repair services in Jacksonville, FL include:
1. Thermostat problems: If your AC is not cooling your home evenly, or the temperature does not match what is set on the thermostat, there may be an issue with the thermostat itself.
2. Refrigerant leaks: A leaking refrigerant can cause your AC to lose its cooling power and may damage the unit if not repaired promptly.
3. Fan problems: If the fans in your AC unit are not working properly, the unit will not be able to circulate air effectively, resulting in poor cooling.
4. Compressor issues: The compressor is the heart of the AC unit and if it is not working properly, the unit will not be able to cool your home.
5. Ice buildup: Ice buildup on the coils of your AC unit can prevent the unit from cooling properly.
If you are experiencing any of these problems, or if your AC unit is not working properly, call or hire one of the best residential AC repair services in Jacksonville, FL for help. Weather Engineers, Inc. is a top AC repair company in Jacksonville, FL that has been providing quality AC repair and maintenance services for several years.
Our team of experienced and certified technicians is available 24/7 to help you with any AC problems you may be experiencing.
Give us a call today at 904-593-3721 to schedule a free consultation!