Is your AC not working as efficiently as it used to? You may need AC replacement in Jacksonville, FL from Weather Engineers. Our team of certified HVAC technicians will come to your home or business to assess the situation and recommend the best course of action. If AC replacement is the best option, we will install a new unit that is properly sized for your space and needs. We also offer financing options to make AC replacement more affordable.
What are the warning signs that you need AC replacement in Jacksonville, FL?
Some of the warning signs that you may need AC replacement include:
* Your AC unit is more than 10 years old: AC units typically have a lifespan of 10-15 years. If your unit is getting up there in age, it may be time to start thinking about replacement.
* Your energy bills are rising: If you notice that your energy bills are gradually increasing, it could be a sign that your AC unit is not working as efficiently as it used to. Replacing an old and inefficient unit with a new, energy-efficient model can help lower your energy costs.
* Your home is not cooling evenly: If you notice that some rooms in your home are hotter than others, it could be a sign of an issue with your AC unit. An oversized or undersized unit can cause uneven cooling, as can an outdated unit that is no longer able to effectively cool your home.
* Your AC unit is making strange noises: If your AC unit is making strange noises, it could be a sign of damage or wear and tear. louder than usual noises may indicate that the unit is overworked and in need of replacement.
* Your AC unit is leaking water: If you notice water leaking from your AC unit, it could be a sign of a refrigerant leak or a problem with the condensate drain. Either issue can cause major damage to your unit and will require replacement.
If you are experiencing any of these issues, or if you have any other concerns about your AC unit, contact Weather Engineers today. We provide AC replacement in Jacksonville, FL and surrounding areas. Our team of certified HVAC technicians will assess your situation and recommend the best course of action. We also offer financing options to make AC replacement more affordable. Contact Weather Engineers at 904-593-3721 for more information.