Is your furnace going off after running for a short while, often less than three minutes? Does your furnace make unusual noises, or does it have uneven rows of flames, then it requires repairs. These and others are warning signs that you shouldn’t ignore.
In this article, you’ll learn some simple signs that point towards a need for furnace repair, and you’ll also read five benefits you derive from a professional heater installation. To sum up, is a list of some common boiler problems.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
Your furnace needs repair if you notice any of the following;
- Your furnace makes strange noises.
- A cracked heat exchanger.
- Your furnace runs for a short time before going off.
- Poor indoor air quality around your property.
- Unusual furnace smells.
- Uneven rows of flames on your furnace’s burners.
- Your energy bills are up despite no corresponding increase in furnace use.
Five Benefits Of Professional Heating Installation
- Your heater installation doesn’t face any major hiccups.
- Your home is safe during and after the installation process.
- You get the right heater size for your home.
- You won’t face the complications that arise from poor installation.
- Your mind is at ease that you’ve done the right thing.
Common Boiler Problems
- Your boiler fails to turn on.
- Low boiler pressure.
- The pilot light goes off.
- Strange noises from your boiler.
- Leaky boiler tank.
- Frozen condensate pipe.
- Inaccurate thermostat.
Get To Know The Trustworthy Weather Engineers Family
Started by James D. Griffin, Sr. in 1963, our family company, Weather Engineers, has continued to make available to its service areas the best of HVAC services. Our experienced and hardworking experts are always on hand to provide the best services. Call us now at (904) 478-9613 for durable furnace repair Jacksonville, FL, and surrounding areas.