If your heating system isn’t working, it can be a real inconvenience – especially during the coldest months of the year. Fortunately, most heating system problems can be fixed without too much trouble. Here are some of the most common reasons for heating repair in Jacksonville, FL:
- Faulty thermostat – A faulty thermostat is one of the most common reasons for heating system problems. If your thermostat isn’t working properly, it can cause your system to overheat or underneath, which can lead to a variety of other problems. If you are noticing issues still, you have to consider heating replacement in Jacksonville, FL.
- Dirty filters – A dirty filter can also cause your system to overheat or underneath, as well as reduce its efficiency. Filters should be replaced at least once a month, or more often if you have pets.
- Clogged drain – A clogged drain can prevent your system from draining properly, which can lead to water leakage and other problems. With proper heating maintenance in Jacksonville, FL, this can be easily avoided.
- Malfunctioning fan – A malfunctioning fan can cause your system to overheat or not work at all.
- Faulty wiring – Wiring problems are another common cause of heating system problems. If your wiring is damaged or corroded, it can cause your system to overheat or not work at all.
If you’re experiencing problems with your heating system, be sure to call a qualified technician to diagnose and fix the problem. Weather Engineers is a trusted HVAC company in Jacksonville, FL with years of experience repairing heating systems. We’ll have your system up and running in no time. For more information, please visit our website or give us a call today at 904-503-7710.